The Myers Briggs Type Indicator is a tool for Executive Development and Team Building. The MBTI® is the most widely used personality instrument in the world, with over two million individuals taking it annually. It is a forced choice, self-report, personality questionnaire used to measure and describe people’s preferences for how they like to get information, make decisions, and orient their lives.
Based on Carl Jung’s theory of perception and judgment, this instrument classifies individuals into 16 broad personality Types. The MBTI® provides a simple way of seeing how people are alike and how they differ. When you are aware of your differences, you can build better understanding and reduce conflict. The MBTI® can help you to improve teamwork and productivity whilst reducing unproductive interpersonal and intra-organizational conflict.
You can use their MBTI® results to understand your preferred learning styles, evaluate the fit between yourself and your job, and better manage time and stress.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work, and it can help you. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence. The MBTI assessment makes Carl Jung’s theory of psychological type both understandable and highly practical by helping individuals identify their preferences in four areas.
- Used by 89 of Fortune 100 companies to maximize individual and team effectiveness from entry to executive levels.
- Selected by the nation’s top colleges and universities and by institutions worldwide as the foundational tool for student and alumni career development.
- Backed by more than fifty years of scientific research and ongoing global development.
- Easy to grasp, insightful, and thought provoking
- Reliable and valid, backed by ongoing global research and development investment
- Highly flexible in terms of administration options and applications
- Available in 20+ languages—with new translations in the pipeline and with culturally appropriate norms for each country for which a translation is available