If you have always dreamed of writing a book and having it published, then look no further! Dr. Chérie Carter-Scott, MCC is a #1 NY Times Bestselling author of 16 books and hundreds of published articles.
Perhaps you’re having difficulty tightening your work, creating the ‘hook’ that makes you an expert, or simply starting your first book, Dr. Chérie can coach you while you strategize, create, develop, and publish your masterpiece. However, simply writing a book is not enough—you want that book to sell! Who better to have on your side than a published author who has engaged in hundreds of book tours, radio broadcasts, television appearances, and topped the NY Times bestsellers list? Dr. Chérie truly enjoys helping other authors make their publishing dreams come true.
Dr. Chérie knows there are six key steps in the process of being a successful published author:
- Prewriting: Brainstorm ideas and plan the structure of your book.
- Writing: You’ve got your plan and you’re chock full of ideas, now it’s time to put words on the pages. Don’t worry about word count or grammar, simply write—and write every day.
- Revision: Your book can take a dramatic turn during this stage of the process. Add, rearrange, remove, and replace. Now’s the time to make sure you have enough words and the proper flow.
- Editing: You’ve overhauled your manuscript, now it’s time for some fine-tuning. Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation before handing it off to a professional editor.
- Publishing: You’ve written, revised, and edited your manuscript, now you’re ready to land an agent. Dr. Chérie can help you perfect your query letter and head to publication fast.
- Marketing: You’ve published a book—Congratulations! But what good is a book if it’s never read? It’s time to market your material, set up interviews, and possibly even tour. Get the word out and make your book an enormous success.
Dr. Chérie has shepherded many authors to make the transition from writer to published author, and she can help you. Get started today!